The I Gel Supraglottic Airway
is a single use, supraglottic airway management device. Made from a medical grade thermoplastic elastomer, the i-gel has been designed to create a non-inflatable, anatomical seal of the pharyngeal, laryngeal and perilaryngeal structures while avoiding compression trauma. The i-gel is currently available in seven sizes.Benefits:
- Made from a unique, soft, gel-like material to allow ease of insertion and reduced trauma.
- Gastric channel designed to improve and enhance patient safety.
- Integral bite-block reduces the possibility of airway channel occlusion.
- Virtually eliminates rotation.
- Reduces the possibility of epiglottis downfolding and obstructing the airway.
- Unique packaging protects the i-gel in transit and ensures that it maintains its anatomical shape.